Thursday 12 July 2007

Saying goodbye to my Neighborhood

I have done all the work I can do for now. My round robin is in the envelope and ready for the mail tomorrow. I am strangely reluctant to let it go. I don't think I have ever spent so much time and thought on a piece before it became something. It is almost like giving birth to a child -(but not nearly as painful). I did a closeup of the boats as the other photo was not too clear. I feel at a loss for what to do next even though I have three round robin pieces sitting by my chair. I will get over it shortly I am sure and on to the next project.


3 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Kathy your RR is going to be super stupendous!

Heather said...

I love your NRR, it is fantastic! What pattern is that of the lighthouse anyway? It is so pretty. I love the sailboat border, it’s so cute!

Michelle said...

Love the sailboat border, and the quotes you've added in. This is going to be a fun one!