Tuesday 25 September 2007

Progress report

Hello everyone. Just a brief update from Sherry and I. Jim has survived his stroke but it is severe. We will not know for an extended period of time how severe the damage is. Sherry and I wish to thank you all for your kind words and prayers. I will be staying with her children for several days while Sherry finishes up in Houston. They will be moving Jim to a rehabilitation hospital closer to home in the next couple of days and then the hard work will begin.
Will update further when I can.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear the news about your BIL. I am sure it is going to be a tough recovery, but please remember that our thoughts and prayers are with him and your sister.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear the stroke was severe but hopefully, he was treated soon enough to make a good recovery. Hope the move goes smoothly and the outlook is brighter - love, Deb

Beatrice said...

Take care of your selves as well girls. My prayers are with you. Hope the move goes smoothly for Jim. Give the kids a hug for me!!!!!

Carol said...

{{{HUGS}}}

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Thinking and praying for you all...
{{{{HUGS}}}} big ones...

Anonymous said...

As Beatrice said, take of yourselves as well. It's easy to forget to do when you are faced with such a big challenge. Again, we are thinking of you and send you all a big {{{HUG}}}.
Anne and Nan

Lynn said...

I will continue to pray for the strength that your BIL willl need during his rehabilitation. Hope things are a little more settled for all of you soon.

Rebel In Ontario said...

Take care of yourself, they need you right now. Thinking of you and your family...

Michelle said...

Big hugs! I'm sending you and your family my thoughts.

Schokti said...

Kathy,
I have misplaced your email address so I will have to post here. I got your package on Friday - thank you so much. I realize it isn't a very high priority to know if I got it or not, but I wanted to say thank you. I hope things are improving for you all.

Jenny said...

((Kathy, Sherry, & family))

Dani - tkdchick said...

Warm thoughts for all of your family!