Friday 11 October 2013

Cathey and her Pumpkin Patch

It is with great sadness that I am writing this.

I received word last night that our wonderful, courageous fellow stitcher has lost her battle with cancer.

Cathey has passed away.

For more information you can go here www.kscott77@blogspot.com

My heart goes out to her husband, young son, entire family and her wide circle of friends both live and internet.

Heaven has gained an exceptional angel and the stitching community has lost a true treasure.

8 comments:

Vickie said...

Yes Kathy, how true. Amen to that.

Anonymous said...

Hear, hear.

Natasha said...

Ohhh nooooo! I am so sadden by this news My husband and I were just talking about her battle with this horrible diese a few days ago. My heart aches for her family!!!

cucki said...

I am so sad today.

Rowyn said...

Cathey will be greatly missed in blogland. I am so sad for her family, especially her wee man.

Sharon said...

What a treasure she was, she will be greatly missed!

Ariadne said...

This is so sad, although I didn't know her or her blog, it is sad that a young person leaves!AriadnefromGreece!

Crazee4books said...

Heart breaking news Kathy. Cathey's spirit and her sense of humour and her personality were a joy to experience when reading her blog. So very, very sad.